Thursday, December 4, 2008

November in a Flash

My Mom & Dad can't believe how fast I am growing up. I have learned to talk, smile & I have a little personality that can make them laugh. At 7 weeks old I already weigh 11 pounds!! I guess this dinner with Dad wasn't such a good idea.



I am really good a getting myself out of my swaddle at night. So good at it that my parents sometimes call me Houdini.



I got to meet my Grandma & Grandpa Peterson for the first time when I was six weeks old. They flew here all the way from Colorado just to see me! We had so much fun together that I can't wait to see them again in January.




I had a great time at my first Thanksgiving with Mom, Dad, Grandma & Grandpa Renton and Uncle Jason Tuenge (my Dad's bestfriend).


So much happened in November that my Mom couldn't find the time to update my web page until December. She will try harder this month.











No comments: