skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Growing Up A Peterson
Tuesday, January 27, 2009
Play Time
Now that I have discovered my hands I love to sit in my
bebePOD
and play.
Sometimes all that playing makes me really tired.
Cayenne even enjoyed play time when my Daddy gave her an empty jar of Skippy Peanut Butter.
2 comments:
Kim
said...
I just love the picture of her sleeping in her bebe pod - too funny!!!
January 28, 2009 at 6:54 AM
dani
said...
finally!
January 29, 2009 at 12:25 PM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Smiles
Blog Archive
►
2010
(1)
►
January
(1)
▼
2009
(21)
►
August
(6)
►
July
(5)
►
March
(4)
►
February
(3)
▼
January
(3)
Little Giraffe
Great Nana & Great Papa
Play Time
►
2008
(9)
►
December
(4)
►
November
(2)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(2)
2 comments:
I just love the picture of her sleeping in her bebe pod - too funny!!!
finally!
Post a Comment