Monday, August 10, 2009

Girls Weekend

My Mom and Grandma have a summer tradition of a girl’s weekend at the beach before they both have to head back to work. This year since my Dad is off hiking the Chilkoot Trail in Alaska I got to go to Lincoln City with them. The weather was shockingly nice for the Oregon Coast. So nice that my Mom had to buy shorts and a t-shirt!

My Mom, Grandma and I sat in the sand and watched the tide come in. At first I wasn't too sure about the sand. My Grandma let me sit on her lap so I could explore the sand with my feet.


I like to taste everything, even sand.


Once I was done exploring with my toes I enjoyed pulling the sand onto my legs.



The playing in the sand really wore me out. I had sweet dreams of playing in the sand.


Thanks Grandma Candee for a great time at the Oregon Coast!!!

No comments: