My mom has been so busy the past few months that she has not been able to tell you about me. My parents put our house on the market in May and it sold in less than two weeks. We are going to be moving to a house in the Portland area in less than a week! I will tell my mom to post pictures of the new house when she picks me up from daycare. My puppy and I are working on being friends. Right now Cayenne just likes it when I drop food on the floor. I have two bottom teeth and am learning to crawl. If I want something on the other side of the room I will roll to it.
I had my picture taken for my dad for Father's Day. I hope you enjoy them as much as he did.




1 comment:
Wow! She's getting big and is so adorable! I hope getting her tubes in goes well and that it helps.
Post a Comment