Thursday, July 9, 2009

Surgery

On Wednesday, July 8th (my 9 month birthday) I went to St. Vincent Hospital to have tubes put in both of my ears. I have had five ear infections since February and a few were double infections. Dr. Snyder and my parents decided that it was time for me to get tubes and start feeling better.

This is a picture of me in my pre-surgery room. The nurses gave me a cute little teddy bear to take home with me.


Grandma Candee came to the hospital with my mom and I.
Did you notice my cute hospital gown?


I was so happy before I went into surgery!


I got to 'wake up' in my mom's arms after surgery.

I am happy to tell you that I am doing great after my surgery!!

1 comment:

Andrew and Kim said...

We're so glad to hear that everything went well and hopefully it will help her feel better in the long run. I love the before pics - she's so cute and happy!